Donal Deasy – Searsol Cork Franchise OperatorSearsol Franchise Partner - Searsol Cork
Searsol Cork Testimonial – Donal Deasy – Searsol Cork Franchise Partner
My name is Donal Deasy and I started the Searsol Franchise in October 2019 in the Cork area. With the help and support of Searsol I setup my first centre in Ballyphehane in Cork and now operate three Searsol centres (Carrigaline and Clonakilty) offering Searsol after school touch typing classes for children and computer camps. Through various marketing campaigns I have managed to double the number of students in the last three months of operations and plan to expand the number of centres that I currently operate to six.
The Searsol franchise has offered me great flexibility with untapped revenue potential.
There has been great interest in the course and I enjoy delivering the course as I can see the benefits of such a course for children with learning differences. The Searsol computer camps are a great introduction to computer skills for children. I am also looking into offering adult related courses in the future as well. The Searsol franchise has provided me with an extra income stream that can be expanded without any major capital expense. Searsol provide me with excellent support and are very responsive with any of my questions.
The Searsol franchise has offered me the following:
• Comprehensive system that allows me to easily interact with customers
• Online payment module which automatically collects course payments on a monthly basis thus providing me with a guaranteed monthly income.
• Great flexibility with hours that I have to work.
• Unlimited potential to increase my earnings as I have access to a great franchise area
• Opportunity to expand the centre of operations without the need to run each centre myself.
• No major capital expense required with low running costs.
• Provide a service where there is a high demand and interest.
• Excellent customer care and general support.
I would recommend the Searsol Franchise to anyone who wants to start their own business in the educational sector, who wishes to develop an extra revenue stream for the future and whose aim it is to make a difference to the daily lives of children in their area.